Global and Cultural Affairs
Strengthening Cultural Intelligence and Teamwork in Diverse Communities
This branch focuses on cultural and global competence training for organizations and their employees in Missoula and surrounding area. Understanding and effectively interacting within the cultural groups to which one belongs, as well as with culturally diverse individuals, is key to prosperity. It strengthens human resources by:
- Developing intercultural sensitivity seminars for nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
- Delivering trainings that help participants to become more sensitive, aware, and understanding in interactions with culturally diverse individuals.
- Reducing adjustment time for new employees, their co-workers and managers.
- Creating more positive working environments.
- Serving as a professional intercultural training resource.
Culturally-savvy work teams encourage the development of critical problem-solving skills that lead to creative solutions to common challenges. Understanding the positive impact of being culturally intelligent provides organizations and their workforces with a valuable competitive advantage in today’s economy.
“Cultural and global competent employees improve teamwork, customer relations and increase productivity. Its the right thing to do, as a matter of fact, not doing it, can be a liability”, according to Udo Fluck, a 20-year veteran intercultural seminar developer and trainer, who has provided professional trainings for the YMCA, Consumer Direct Care Network, the Missoula Organization of Realtors, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the Jeannette Rankin Peace Center, Rotary International, …….to name but a few.
Udo Fluck teaching Global & Cultural Competence seminars for…